Recognized as one of the best tennis programs in the southwest Florida area.
Audubon is extremely popular among tennis players in the Naples community.
We offer extensive programming for competitive, intermediate and beginner players. We’ve got a great staff with a USPTA Tennis Professional that provide all levels of instruction and manage a myriad of individual and team league play.
Contact the Tennis Center
Our Tennis Program is super active for men and women
- We currently have 4 ladies league teams ranging from levels 2.5 to 4.0
- For the men, we have a 2.5 and a 3.5 team
- We play each season in CTA, USPTA and USTA leagues
- We have over 140 tennis members
- Tennis events are very well attended from players to spectators
"At Audubon, tennis is not just a sport, but a way of life. Players at all different levels come to me for advice on their game, and my response is to 'Keep it simple, be prepared for the next shot, don't be afraid of making a mistake, but most importantly, have fun!' I strive to help each member raise the level of their game whether it's improving their stroke, learning game strategies, transitioning between points or mastering volleys."
~ Carlos Huerta - Director of Racquet Sports
Lessons, Clinics & Leagues. What we offer:
- Daily clinics
- Group clinics
- Private lessons
- Organized round robins
- Tournament and league play
Naples Tennis Pro-League
Audubon Country Club is fortunate to be selected as a host club for the Naples Tennis Pro League. The league features real competition between the top Naples Tennis Professionals.
About the Naples Tennis Pro League:
- A group of teaching professional and high level players that play matches at Naples' finest private country clubs
- The goal is to provide a wonderful event, with great tennis, for fans of the game
- Admission is free, with food and beverage service at all matches
- Pro league matches are a great place for people with the same passion for tennis, to get together for serious tennis fun