A well-planned private community.
Audubon's is comprised of:
- 755 acres
- A maximum of 410 homesites
- 14 distinct neighborhoods
View current Audubon listings
Quick facts about our neighborhoods and real estate:
- Homes in Phase I and Phase II all have the benefit of wonderful views of the golf course, water (28 lakes) and private nature preserve areas
- Phase I is known as 'The Club Side'
- Phase I entrance is West of U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) residents and guests enter through the U.S. 41 gate. Residents may also enter Phase 1 from Vanderbilt Drive via a resident only gate.
- Phase I has eight (8) neighborhoods
- Phase II is known as ‘The Bay Side '
- Phase II entrance is West of Vanderbilt Drive residents and guests enter through the Vanderbilt Drive gate
- Phase II has six (6) neighborhoods
- There are a limited number of building lots available from individual owners.
- At the most western end of Audubon, homes have preserve views overlooking Hickory Bay Preserve and beyond is Barefoot Beach and the Gulf of Mexico
- Throughout the community there are a number of neighborhoods where residents enjoy the beautiful Gulf of Mexico sunsets
Learn more about all our communities
A premier Naples, Florida location.
Quick facts about our very desirable Naples location:
- Naples is the premier address in southwest Florida because it has carefully managed its development.
- We are conveniently located west of U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) and just south of Bonita Beach Road
- From our gates you're just minutes away from the beach, dining, shopping and a variety of entertainment and attractions
- Nestled on the pristine and uncrowded white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples offers:
- Balmy winter temperatures
- A vast selection of restaurants
- Major retailers
- Modern medical facilities
- A thriving Philharmonic Center for classical and popular entertainment
Directions and Map Locations: