Always eat well with friends and neighbors at Audubon.
We have a variety of dining options to satisfy every palate.
As the centerpiece of the community, the 35,000-square foot Clubhouse accommodates two full-service dining options.
The Grill Room...casual in ambiance...upscale in amenities
- Casual fare for lunch and dinner
- Fully stocked long crescent bar
- Seating for up to 100
It’s best spot for lunch, a beverage after golf or tennis or a casual dinner with friends. Not to mention Happy Hour on Fridays, one of the social highlights each week.
The Main Dining Room…the venue for fun club events… and our signature holiday black tie affaire
- A diverse dinner menu that changes seasonally
- Perfect wine or beverage pairings to complement your dinner
- A Sunday Brunch Buffet not to be missed
- Seating for over 200
Dinner is always delicious while viewing a beautiful western sunset. Both the Grill Room and Main Dining Room offer magnificent panoramic lake and golf course views.
The Courtside Café is just a cool place to be to relax and grab a great bite to eat.
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor space with poolside service
- Serves tennis players, the pool crowd, golfers making the turn and members looking for a casual lunch
- Members can book court and poolside parties, or have a holiday cookout with family and friends
Our Chef is terrific.
Audubon’s Executive Chef has trained at some of the finest restaurants and hotels in the country. He is known for his ability to serve elegant culinary delights. His personal touch, original ideas and attention to detail always make dining here at treat.
Members often host private parties with the expertise of our professional event staff and creative culinary team.